Group Management Accountant
- GBP40000 - GBP55000 per annum + Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Corporate Accounting
- 28th October 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt are recruiting on behalf of a boutique real estate investment manager, who are currently seeking a Group Management Accountant to join working directly under the Finance Manager.
Not only will this role provide exposure to Financial Accounting as well as Management Accounts, you will also be tasked with presenting group financials to internal and external stakeholders.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Management accounts for all subsidiaries of the group
- Liaise with external accounting firms in regards to the preparation of financial statements
- Management of Cash flow for company accounts
- Preparation and presentation of monthly, quarterly and annual group performance
- Assisting auditors in connection with the company accounts
- Review of VAT and corporation tax returns
- Support to fund and asset managers with any valuation and accounting queries. Liaising with managing agents, auditors, lawyers and trustees
- Prepare weekly/monthly Treasury analysis for the group
- Experience of working within the property, real estate or investment sector
- Understanding of preparing full sets of management accounts
- Part-Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA or AAT qualified
- Experience dealing with internal and external senior stakeholders
- Ability to work independently
If you work well within a team, have strong communication skills and are looking for a role that will allow you to become qualified, please kindly apply with an up to date CV.