Head of Accounting
- GBP75000.00 - GBP85000.00 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Financial Control
- 19th July 2018
- Job Type
Head of Accounting
Fixed Term Contract - 12 months +
£70 - £85k + Bonus and Benefits
Our client, a fully integrated pan-European property developer, is seeking a Head of Accounting to join their UK Finance team. The firm specialises in designing, building and managing properties, as well as spaces for co-working.
The firm has expanding operations across Europe and is currently working on numerous commercial flagship projects in Central London.
Joining the team in London, the successful candidate will primarily be responsible for the Financial Control for the assets under management as well as the current and new development projects currently under construction.
- Preparation and Review of Statutory accounts and consolidations for UK entities
- Oversee and manage the accounting team of Qualified and Part Qualified individuals
- Manage and perform the monthly/quarterly year end closing in line with UK GAAP and IFRS
- Ensure tax and accounting practices comply with statutory requirements following transactions, mergers and de-mergers
- Understand and review key business models and month end tasks, and look to improve and simply processes and controls where necessary
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CA 4+years PQE
- Real Estate/Construction background with knowledge of accounting for SPVs and JVs
- Knowledge of UK tax and statutory reporting regulations/UK GAAP/IFRS
- Ability to manage a team of 2/3 accountants
- Highly detailed orientated and organised with the ability to work autonomously
This is a long term maternity cover contract, and you will be working in a business connected to some of the most exciting development and construction projects in London with a strong pipeline of work over the next few years.
To find out more and secure and interview, contact Simon at email@example.com