Head of Finance
- GBP65000.00 - GBP75000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 9th April 2019
- Job Type
Head of Finance
£65k - £75k (+ bonus and benefits)
Are you a leader and not a boss? Do you lead by example and aim to nurture the individuals that report to you, so that you can build a strong and stable team? If you have prior experience in the residential property sector and are looking to take on a new challenge, I want to hear from you.
I'm working with a residential managing agent based in central London, looking for a new Head of Finance. If you are keen to lead and build a small team, expand on the existing property portfolios by pitching for new business and add insight of the accounting experience, this role may be for you...
- Ensuring a small team is functioning successfully and efficiently across the Service Charge, Treasury and Purchase Ledger reporting and processing.
- Ensuring existing portfolios are maintained, as well as looking to expand the business by liaising with potential clients and providing detailed pitches where necessary.
- Ensuring the team have realistic and attainable goals, working towards financial and time managed targets.
- Responsible for tenant and clients relationships maintenance and strength year round.
- Dealing with elevated queries in a friendly and transparent manner.
- Ensuring reports adhere to accounting standards from both internal and external accounting bodies.
- A current knowledge of the residential property field essential.
- Experienced with financial reporting including Service Charge, Treasury and Purchase Ledger processes across a residential portfolio essential.
- Prior experience managing an accounting team, including direct reports.
- A positive and pragmatic attitude to problem solving and team building.
If you are interested in the above role, please respond with a copy of your up to date CV as soon as possible to secure an interview next week.