Interim Accounts Payable
- GBP100 - GBP130 per day
- UK, Kent
- Accounting, Purchase Ledger/Sales Ledger
- 12th March 2019
- Job Type
The role is primarily the processing and payment of invoices for a dynamic business based in Bromley. The business has a collaborative and friendly culture which they are looking for someone to very much be apart of.
The client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible for an initial interim position, but would look for the role to go permanent.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily invoice processing through the businesses system workflow
- Managing daily priority invoices for payment
- Daily urgent payment processing and balance checks
- Weekly payment BACS processing and balance checks
- Monitor team AP Mailbox and deal with query's as they arise
- Set up of new suppliers and updates as/when received
- Must have COINS systems experience
- Experience within Real Estate, Property or Construction
Please note this role is based in Bromley so only candidates who are able to commute to this area should apply.