Interim Accounts Payable
- GBP200 - GBP300 per day
- UK, Midlands
- Accounting, Purchase Ledger/Sales Ledger
- 7th December 2018
- Job Type
This role is an interim position looking to hire as soon as possible with a start date in the new year. The organisation has a fast paced and project environment.
The main responsibility for the role is to work alongside the AP manager to ensure all processes are documented for the AP team.
Please see an outline for the role below:
- Strong accounts payable experience with knowledge of end to end P2P processes.
- Need to have proven track record of writing detailed SOP's (Standard Operating Process) for all functions within AP.
- Create template forms with process for faster payments, one off suppliers to help reduce volumes.
- Create templates and processes for supplier reconciliation.
- Help create a process for managing AP email box and KPI controls going forward.
- Rota's for scanning documents, post and process set to monitor going forward.
- Identify risks within current process with solutions to resolve in line with team KPI'S
- Excellent communication skills. To be able to liaise with the wider business to ensure process are fitting with their requirements.
- Previous manager/team leader experience with setting up process and KPI's with AP Team would be desirable.