Interim Finance Analyst (Modeller)
- GBP300 - GBP350 per day
- UK, London
- Accounting, Corporate Accounting
- 13th February 2019
- Job Type
Main duties include ownership of the master project financial model and all associated scenarios, as well as generating reports to meet monthly and annual reporting milestones, as well as ad hoc requirements. Other duties will include liaising with operational staff including assisting with finance training, modelling detailed financials for individual plots, and involvement in the business planning process.
- Own the master financial model, updating regularly and running alternative scenarios as appropriate for both cash and profit outcomes.
- Assist with annual business planning and budgeting processes.
- Assist with the financial sections of the monthly PCG/PSG papers where applicable.
- Assist the Finance Manager in providing financial analysis to the project team and project stakeholders, to assist in project delivery and decision-making.
- Update the monthly Finance Pack submission for the project and work with the central team to resolve any ad hoc queries arising from this.
- Review monthly Balance Sheet and Project Ledger reconciliations as required with the central Finance Services team.
- Liaise with central teams as appropriate, including Finance Services to ensure the successful processing of transactional items.
- Assist with reporting to Local Authority stakeholders and preparing the annual business plans.
- Qualified 2 year+ or equivalent (may be flexibility for a candidate who is exceptionally strong in other areas)
- Strong commercial modelling skills and experience of managing financial appraisals
- Strong understanding of accounting policies and procedures, demonstrated through experience in a variety of statutory and management reporting roles, preferably for a large corporate group
- Good knowledge of real estate and what creates value, how the market values real estate
- Knowledge of typical real estate development financial structure including typical expenditure and income
- Good knowledge of financial KPIs e.g. NPV/IRR
- Good knowledge of IFRS