Interim Finance Analyst
- GBP200 - GBP250 per day
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 20th January 2020
- Job Type
This is for an FMCG client based in Hammersmith. They are looking for someone to join their team asap on a contract basis for 4 months. Please see details of the role below:
- Support preparation of monthly / quarterly and yearly US Gaap financial statements in cooperation with SCE Controlling and GL Teams (JERFs, problem solving, reporting)
- Support preparation of statutory financial statements
- Support supervisor with the companies' banks and credit agencies operations, including factoring arrangements.
- Prepare insurance documentation/renewals for the companies and submit/follow-up on insurance claims on a timely basis.
- Support supervisor in the local credit management incl customer credit limits, payment terms/methods and credit security
- Support quarterly and annual fixed asset count.
- Support ad-hoc Finance/business projects and systems developments as required, respond promptly to ad-hoc queries/issues and ensure that internal and external deadlines are met.
- Ensure adherence to PMI P&Ps, accounting standards and compliance requirements. Follow general and SOX controls to ensure there are no audit issues. Meet US Gaap and local accounting and tax requirements. Fully document processes and save for reference (eg on FinCo workpoint). Support audits.
- 2-3 years of experience, preferably in accounting, reporting or treasury area
- Strong analytical & communication skills
- SAP experience desirable