Interim Financial Controller
Ref: JN -102019-68671
- GBP70000 - GBP600000 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 10th December 2019
- Job Type
- Participation in the local business planning and control cycle
- Monitor and analyse monthly and quarterly results against budget
- Manage the preparation and in depth analysis of financial outlooks and financial forecasts
- Ensure correct, complete and timely IFRS reporting to the group (OneStream).
- Analyse and implement opportunities to improve the administrative and reporting processes in the country. Optimise the way we work.
- Assist the FD with implementing the Governance Risk and Compliance framework
- Effective support to Finance Director
- Manage the accounting processes in the team
- Ensure delivering correct, timely and complete financial data (actuals) for all reporting purposes
- Ensure correct, timely and complete maintenance of the general ledger and fixed assets ledger
- Ensure correct, complete and timely statutory reporting.
- Ensure correct, complete and timely submission of allocated VAT reporting.
- Participation in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end closings
Key Performance Indicator's:
- Analysis performed and results achieved
- Timing, accuracy and quality of planning and reporting analysis
- Compliance with all reporting requirements
- Correctness, completeness and timeliness of recording of all accounting entries
- Compliance with reporting requirements
- Effective management of the local Accounting team
- Sound knowledge of IFRS and FRS
- Worked in the Real Estate sector previously
- This role will be a 9-12 month contract position