Interim Fund Finance Manager
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 19th March 2020
- Job Type
The key objectives for the Associate Fund Finance Manager role is to assist the Fund Finance Managers with their management and financial accounting responsibilities. The Associate Fund Manager should aim to develop technical, commercial and management skills in order to progress to the Fund Finance Manager role.
The role is a 6 month contract position paying £55-60k with the possibility to go permanent.
- This role will provide support to both the Fund Finance Manager and the Head of Tax with managing the tax structure and tax reporting of the funds him/her are responsible for
- Take full control over a complex fund which has a European presence
- Cash management and day to day banking
- Being a financial representative for the fund for both the client services team and investors
- Responsible for completing parts of the statutory accounting
- Developing an awareness of IFRS and other developments relevant to the industry and the financial statements in order that these are appropriately planned for and reviewing standalone accounts.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Qualified Accountant
- Real Estate experience - desirable
- Typically around 2-3 years' work experience
- Good communication skills
- Strong inter personal skills, able to interface with non-Finance colleagues, investors, banks and service providers
- Self-starter with a proactive attitude and be able to demonstrate this during interview
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A team player