Interim Lead Accounts Administrator
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 11th December 2018
- Job Type
Overview of the Role
This role is primarily the processing and payment of invoices for the global operations team.
The Accounts Payable team consists of six members, two manage the payments for our Corporate companies whilst three manage the payments for all of our Property companies in Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Payments are generally processed via weekly BACs run which for corporate is run per country and for the property by fund by bank account (circa 250 p/week).
Urgent payments are processed on a daily ad-hoc basis.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily invoice processing through the companies system workflow
- Managing Service Now for daily priority invoices for payment
- Daily urgent payment processing and balance checks
- Weekly payment BACS processing and balance checks
- Monitor team AP Mailbox and deal with query's as they arise
- Set up of new suppliers and updates as/when received (circa 40 per week)
- Liaising with the Senior Administrator to ensure the team workflow and processes are managed in a timely manner
- Communicating with Department Managers and external parties to ensure payments, are completed within deadlines
- Assisting with other members of the Operations Team during peak times
Technical Skills & Qualifications Required
- Experience in high volume accounts payable and multiple currency bank accounts (circa 400)
- Accounting knowledge - basic accounting essential
- Property experience - important but not essential
- IT competence - essential
- Knowledge of Baseware (Alusta), MRI - preferable
- Some supervisory experience preferable but not essential
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines