Interim Project Finance Business Partner
Ref: JN -082018-62553
- GBP450 - GBP500 per day
- UK, Midlands
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 23rd August 2018
- Job Type
About the role:
- Corporate Governance/ Managing Public Money, provides guidance on the application of governance within area
- IFRS Accounting / National Audit Office (NAO), Provides input to development of policies and Enterprise reporting and planning development
- Financial Reporting/ Month/ Year end, Oversee the month end financial accounts close, prepare the accounts and plan for year-end audit
- Funding/Cash Flow, review and challenge emerging forecasts and monitor against Spending Review (SR) funding
- Business Planning/Forecast, leads business planning and forecasting process, providing guidance on planning principles and expectations as provided by the businesses planning
- Budget Management
- Workforce Costs & Indirects, provide workforce actual costs and forecast information to inform programme cost estimates
- Land & Property (L&P), Works with L&P and Sector teams to determine most effective use of budget (L&P and Programme) understanding the consequence on schedule / spend profiles.
- Ability to interpret project information and determine appropriate IFRS accounting treatment.
- Ability to use Excel spreadsheets to analyse large and complex data sets and provide useful management information.
- CCAB qualified accountant.
- Knowledge of SAP / Oracle accounting systems or other similar ERP systems
- Ability to work as part of a project team
- Experience in business planning, forecasting experience within a project environment.
- Area Budget Management c£300m-£500m per annum.