Interim Property Accountant
- GBP200 - GBP250 per day
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 13th March 2019
- Job Type
- Preparation of management accounts (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash flow and notes) for residential development companies,
- Management of the purchase ledger process,
- Posting journals into accounting system,
- Prepare VAT returns on a periodic basis,
- Manage the CIS reporting process,
- Assist in the preparation of loan compliance schedules
- Assist in the preparation of tax computations
- Prepare commentary on your accounts and prepare actual vs forecast analysis,
- Have the ability to sit back and review your work for completeness and accuracy ensuring that the accounts are inline with expectations, tax plan and differences to expectations explained.
- Assisting with any ad hoc information requests
- Managing the year-end audit process for the companies under you control
- Working closely with the client to ensure accounting and reporting reflects the economic reality and meets clients agreed expectations,
The Candidate must:
- Have sound property accounting skills
- Be diligent, pay attention to detail and precise.
- Have an enquiring mind, always happy to learn from others and share their knowledge and experience.
- Be able to effectively communicate with clients and other business stakeholders in a timely manner
- Be able to work effectively in a team to achieve deliverables
- take ownership of their work, have a can do attitude and be proud of their delivery
- Use their knowledge and experience to continue to drive efficiency and assist the financial controller in managing deadlines.
- Have intermediate excel skills including vlookups and pivot tables is essential
- Knowledge of Sage 200 and Quickbooks would be an advantage.
- Previous experience working within the Real Estate sector
- Experience in consolidations
- Intermediate excel skills (vlookup, pivot tables, sumifs)
- Statutory accounts preparation
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent - part-qualified or quailified
- Reporting under FRS102 and IFRS
Note: please only apply if you have experience within Real Estate or Property.