Interim Reporting Manager
- GBP325 - GBP350 per day
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 15th October 2019
- Job Type
Overall Job Description:
This position will support the Group Financial Reporting Manager. You will play a crucial role in the month end process, investor reporting and the preparation and review of the statutory financial reporting under IFRS/FRS 101/FRS 102 for your area of the business.
Other key responsibilities will include preparation and review of tax compliance reporting, debt compliance reporting and ad hoc investor reporting.
- Prepare/review specified balance sheet reconciliations monthly in line with the month end reporting timetable
- Prepare consolidations monthly for specified areas of the business structure
- Prepare/review statutory financial statements, ensuring key deadlines are met and issues are resolved in a timely manner
- VAT return reporting
- CIS return reporting
- Prepare analysis required by tax advisors
- Prepare the debt compliance reporting for external loan facilities, closely monitoring covenant compliance and headroom
- Liaise with auditors and respond to queries raised on the statutory financial statements and supporting schedules
- Ad hoc requests to support the Group Financial Reporting Manager.
This is an exciting interim position for 6 months with the likely hood to go permanent. The business is continuing to grow so this role is due to the organisation expanding.