Interim Tax Manager
Ref: JN -112018-63715
- GBP350.00 - GBP400.00 per day
- UK, Midlands
- Accounting, Corporate Accounting
- 5th November 2018
- Job Type
- Ability to manage range of tax issues across a large public sector organisation, dealing with range of tax types and associated control functions within large organisations.
- Ability to work in a leadership position for tax, enforcing compliance and producing reporting but also affecting understanding and behaviour across a large organisation.
- Ability to explain complex concepts, whether legal, financial or otherwise and influence all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Qualified CTA or ACCA/ACA or equivalent with strong tax accounting skills (in the UK, GAAP and IFRS).
- Knowledge of tax management in a large organisation and the associated policies and processes.
- Knowledge of statutory and government tax requirements and background in responding to HMRC and other government bodies on tax issues and reporting on freedom of information requests and parliamentary questions.
TYPE OF EXPERIENCE
- Experience of implementing and enforcing tax compliance; including implementing system change, monitoring performance, and implementing improvement plans.
- Experience of successfully working at all levels of seniority in a large organisation including working with tax compliance contracts and across government departments.