Internal Audit Manager - Real Estate
Ref: JN -022018-59515
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 15th February 2018
- Job Type
- Looking to setup to a Manager Role and lead a Team
- Want a rewarding career?
Our client, a renowned name in the industry, is looking for an experienced Internal Audit professional to join their team.
This Internal Audit role is a unique opportunity to join a Real Estate firm, this is a new Headcount to grow the IA team:
Reporting to the VP - Internal Audit, the responsibilities of the Internal Audit Manager include, but not limited to:
- Participate in the planning and execution of enterprise risk management/internal audit assignments.
- Contribute feasible solutions to internal control issues identified.
- Enhance the Group's risk management, financial and operational processes and procedures.
- Prepare internal audit plans and reports for circulation to management.
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects or special investigations.
- Recognised accounting/business degree or ACCA.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in both external auditing and/or internal auditing in a multi-national corporate environment.
- Preferably with experience in real estate industry.
- Candidate should demonstrate drive and initiative, with strong interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- Proficient in internal controls/internal audit methodology.
Please apply to Suli with your CV in MS Word format at SHarharah@cobaltrecruitment.com
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not shortlisted.
Licence No. 12C6031 Consultant ID: R1652926