Internal Auditor - Real Estate Firm
- SGD4500 - SGD5200.00 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 22nd March 2018
- Job Type
- Interested in working with an International Real Estate Firm?
- Looking to join a firm with Career progression?
- Performance driven-culture with corresponding compensation package!
Our client is an established well-know Real Estate firm with an opening in the Internal Audit team.
This Internal Audit role is a unique opportunity to join a Real Estate firm. Reporting to the VP - Internal Audit, the responsibilities of the Internal Auditor include, but not limited to:
- Participate in the planning and execution of enterprise risk management/internal audit assignments.
- Contribute feasible solutions to internal control issues identified.
- Enhance the Group's risk management, financial and operational processes and procedures.
- Prepare internal audit plans and reports for circulation to management.
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects or special investigations.
- You will have exposure within a Real Estate Platform, at least 3 to 4 years.
- Open to Big4 accountant, with specific experience in Real Estate Funds or REITs
- Minimum qualification with Diploma in Accounting or ACCA.
- You will be an independent worker who is able to work efficiently under minimal supervision
Please apply to Suli with your CV in MS Word format at SHarharah@cobaltrecruitment.com
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not.
Licence No. 12C6031 | Consultant ID: R1652926