- GBP30000 - GBP48000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 5th April 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt are recruiting an Investment Accountant on behalf of one of the world's largest Investment Managers, currently with a key focus on Pan-European Real Estate investments.
Not only with this role assist with the continued growth on a global scale, you will also be a key point of contact to senior stakeholders within the finance team. Away from finance, you will also business partner the Investment Managers, Fund Managers and Asset Managers.
Other duties include:
- Performance of quarterly review controls over management accounts prepared by joint venture partners
- Preparation of NAV statements and investor reporting packs
- Performance of monthly review controls over financial data in the accounting system
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Liaison with joint venture partners to ensure accuracy of accounting data
- Review of statutory accounts prepared by joint venture partners Maintenance of process notes setting out responsibilities and processes relating to financial reporting
- Performance of quarterly review controls over management accounts prepared by external parties
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts for subsidiaries under local GAAP
- Liaison with auditors
Key Skills required
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified or AAT Qualified
- Property Financial Reporting experience is advantageous
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to understand, question and challenge a range of financial data
- Confidence to communicate effectively with a range of internal and external parties
If you work well within a team, have aspirations of working with some of the biggest names within real estate & private equity and would like to become qualified. Please apply with an up to date CV.