- GBP32000 - GBP50000 per annum + Study Support
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 5th April 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt are seeking an Investment Accountant to join one of the world's leading real estate investors, currently with one of the largest and most exciting portfolio's in London.
Assisting the Senior Management, you will be a key point of contact to both internal and external stakeholders presenting information, as well as business partnering the investment operations team on new investment strategies.
Key duties include:
- Assisting with preparation of annual statutory accounts in line appropriate accounting standards
- Preparation of NAV statements and investor reporting packs
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaising with external lawyers, auditors, Business Partners and assisting with Investor requests
- Production of property fund data
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Cash management including arranging payments, managing investor drawdowns and monitoring liquidity
- Ensuring adequate finance procedures are in place and implementing improved procedures where necessary
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory standards
- Support to fund and asset managers with any valuation and accounting queries. Liaising with managing agents, auditors, lawyers and trustees
- Experience within real estate/ private equity or investment management
- Part-Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or AAT qualified
- Specialist knowledge of IFRS & UK/ LUX GAAP
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Ability to work within a team
This is a fantastic role for a part-qualified accountant aiming to complete their qualifications alongside some of the biggest names within real estate and private equity. Therefore, if you would like to be considered, please apply with an up to date CV.