- GBP50000 - GBP65000 per annum + Benefits & Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 7th November 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt are searching for a Group Accountant on behalf of a unique company with expert knowledge in property, investment and retail. Their fund is used to acquire and enhance retail space across Europe.
The role is diverse, working within a small team in all areas of the group finance function, including consolidated and group-level financial reporting, investor reporting, consolidation of budgets, liquidity management, group treasury, tax structuring and compliance.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting with financial management of Group Management Companies based across Europe.
- Delivering the quarterly and annual reporting timetable, including the annual audited Group Accounts.
- Preparing the quarterly consolidation, including IFRS adjustments for the company's portfolio.
- Assisting with the implementation of systems and enhancement of reporting processes as part of this long-term project.
- Monitoring and consolidating group and centre-level cash flows
- Working with centre-level finance teams to ensure compliance with loan documentation, bank covenants and bank reporting
- ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA qualified.
- Real estate experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in working with non-finance colleagues.
- To be comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment and adopting a hands-on approach to effectively deliver.
If you are keen to work in an exciting real estate company with a constantly changing and fast paced environment then upload an up to date CV.