Junior Fund Accountant
- GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum + Bonus + study support
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 8th February 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt is seeking an Assistant Fund Accountant to join a leading global investment manager who's main focus is infrastructure and real estate.
Joining their London team and reporting directly into the Financial Controller the Assistant Fund Accountant will be responsible for working on their FTSE listed Fund delivery high quality financial reports to investors.
Other Duties include:
- Preparations and review of quarterly management and statutory accounts prepared under IFRS or FRS 102.
- Work closely with external auditors
- Preparation of quarterly reporting packs
- Preparation and Submission of VAT
- Providing cash analysis for semi-annual portfolio valuations
- Cash flow forecasting, including draw downs and repayments
- Executing FX hedging in line with fund policy
- Assisting with acquisitions and disposals
- Part-Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA/ AAT
- Experience working within Real Estate, Private Equity, investment management or asset management
- Understanding of accounting processes and procedures
- Experience working with Oracle is advantageous but not essential
- Good communication and team working skill
Interview slots are available for next week, so apply with your CV as soon as possible.