- GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum + Study Support
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 4th March 2019
- Job Type
Our Client a leading global Asset manager is seeking an ambitious Management Accountant to join their London team.
Being a member of the financial accounts team you will be assisting the Director of Financial Accounts and Tax, with monthly and quarterly financial reports.
Other Duties include:
- Assisting with Annual Financial Statements
- FCA Returns
- Treasury management, and maximising the Group's interest income including foreign exchange planning, and posting of accrued interest
- Cash flow forecasting including weekly and monthly cash flow actual verses forecast reporting
- Risk Mapping reporting
- Maintain of all areas of fixed assets register
- Production of monthly and quarterly VAT returns
- Liaising with both internal and external auditors
- Assisting with inter-company reporting
- Monthly journal postings and reconciliations, and maintaining integrity of nominal ledger
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when they arise
- Part-Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA/AAT
- Experience working within Real Estate, Private Equity, investment management or asset management
- Understanding of accounting processes and procedures
- Good communication and team working skill
If you would like to the chance to become qualified, gain exposure with one of the biggest names in real estate and learn how to prepare full sets of accounts, please apply with an up to date CV.