- UK, North West
- Accounting, Financial Control
- 25th July 2018
- Job Type
Role: Management Accountant
Employment: Full time - contract
Cobalt are searching for a specialist Management Accountant to work with a leading market operator in the UK who has an impressive central European operation.
The basis for this role is to join an interim finance team tasked with a project based around statutory accounts. The appointed Management Account will ensure the completion of annual statutory accounts and take full responsibility for the monthly management accounts.
- Support statutory accounts preparation
- Maintenance of revenue and debtor accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Monthly reporting on financial performance
- Manage and prepare accruals, prepayments and provisions in company accounts
- Jornal transactions in central finance function
- VAT compliance
- Monthly management accounts
- Experienced Management Accountant
- Part qualified or QBE.
- Must have experience of working in a financial accounting division and able to work as part of a cohesive team.
- VAT understanding.
- Excellent planning skills to be able to contribute fully to the project execution.
This role is a brilliant opportunity to work closely alongside an extremely experienced CFO with a clear project plan.
To register your service please contact James Griffiths on 01614570111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org