- GBP35000.00 - GBP47000.00 per annum + Benefits & Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Corporate Accounting
- 2nd February 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is recruiting on behalf of one of the world's best known real estate investment and development businesses, headquartered in Asia, with $40bn of assets under management.
This role will give direct exposure to all residential and commercial properties owned and managed by the business, and you will also be working alongside all levels of senior management.
Other duties involved with this role include:
- Providing financial accounting, management reporting and business partnering support for a number of properties and holding companies
- Ensuring timely month-end closing, balance sheet reconciliations; preparation of management reporting, including the review of accounts prepared by property managers/operators/outsourced agents
- Being actively involved in the preparation of financial statements for audit, handling tax matters, budgeting and forecasting
- Performing credit reviews for potential tenants and suppliers
- Business partnering with relevant (Senior) Asset Managers, providing pertinent assistance where needed
- Providing financial project management support for asset enhancement initiatives and development projects
Experience required for this position:
- Studying towards ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Knowledge of IFRS and other local accounting standards
- Experience working within the Real Estate industry is desirable but not essential
- Exceptionally strong interpersonal skills, able to interface with colleagues internally and on a cross-border/remote basis and third parties
- SAP software is advantageous
If you feel this role will add value to your career, please kindly apply with an updated CV.