- GBP50000 - GBP65000 per annum + bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Corporate Accounting
- 28th June 2018
- Job Type
Our client, a specialist developer, manager and owner of logistics and industrial properties, is seeking a Management Accountant to join their team. The business was established in 2015 and has a portfolio of properties across the UK.
The business is growing rapidly and has £1bn of capital ready to deploy. The role will allow the successful individual to gain senior management experience in a fast paced, entrepreneurial atmosphere with significant opportunity for growth.
The role will sit within the London office and will assist in the financial and capital management reporting whilst also contributing to the financial and business strategy of the platform.
- Assist the development team of project cost management and prepare internal reports when required such as preparation of capital calls, investor reporting and investment statements
- Assist with finance projects such as asset-level financing and capital structuring
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and assist with the design and implementation of control improvements
- Prepare management accounts, statutory accounts and assist with the year-end audit process and preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Process month end and other journals
- Qualified accountant with some post-qualification experience
- Property exposure is desirable
- Strong technical and accounting skills