- Up to GBP275 per day
- UK, London
- Accounting, Corporate Accounting
- 26th January 2018
- Job Type
An exciting opportunity is live with a UK based fund management business responsible for more than £300bil of active assets under management across globally. The right candidate will join and add value to the corporate management accounting function of the business.
The team is responsible for all expenses within the Group. In addition to the accounting and control of actual cost data , the team is responsible for updating the rolling forecast and providing associated statutory and management information for costs across the business units and entities. The team also interacts with Finance and HR.
- Provide accurate actual and rolling forecast costs for assigned departments to required deadlines
- Complete balance sheet reconciliation for cost related to balance sheet accounts
- Provide cost information to international, tax and statutory reporting teams
Requirements and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) qualified accountant
- Understand and manage tightly controlled processes with good attention to detail
- Work accurately under pressure using excellent planning and organisation skills
- Work well with systems and Excel
My client is very keen to review relevant CVs in the next few days, if this opportunity is of interest please do apply with a copy of your up to date CV.