- GBP50000 - GBP65000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Financial Control
- 1st October 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt are recruiting on behalf one of the world's leading property investors and developers, currently seeking a management accountant to join their market leading team.
Not only will this role provide exposure to some of the biggest names within real estate, you will also be tasked with taking on responsibility for the management accounting function within the business, as well as business partnering the directors when it comes to reporting to the external investors.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Management accounts for all of the development entities
- Management of Cash flow for company accounts
- Preparation of company statutory accounts
- Responsible for Credit control
- Ensuring Accounts Payable invoices are paid in timely manner
- Assisting auditors in connection with the company accounts
- Review of VAT and corporation tax returns
- Budget V Actuals
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified
- Experience of working within a property, real estate or construction business
- Understanding of preparing full sets of management accounts
- Experience dealing with internal and external senior stakeholders
- Sage Line 50 Experience
If you work well within a team, have strong communication skills and are looking to develop your real estate investment knowledge, please kindly apply with an up to date CV.