Middle Office Analyst
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Operations
- 9th October 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a well-established global fund administration company assisting hedge funds and private equity funds with the daily administration, operations and accounting functions. They are looking for an Associate Manager to join their Hedge Fund Middle Office team based in Singapore.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to join a highly reputable firm where you will play a key role in delivering the highest service levels to clients and ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures.
The Associate Manager will;
Be responsible to run and coordinate daily activities with the team in providing Middle Office support for trade operational issues on behalf of hedge fund clients and serve as main contact point for client escalation
- Review and complete trade, position and cash reconciliations, including break resolution and reconciliation of Equity Swap/CFD financing cash flows, CDS quarterly cash flows
- Preparation and review of Client reports including P&L, risk and regulatory reporting
- Provide training to junior members on team as and when required
Interested candidates will;
- Possess a bachelor's degree in Finance or equivalent with at least 4 year's experience in middle or back office roles within the alternative investment industry
- Demonstrate a good understanding of investment management processes and operations coupled with good working knowledge of excel and macros
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work under pressure
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.