Part-time Finance Manager
- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum + Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 20th March 2019
- Job Type
Finance Manager (Part-time 3 day/week)
My client are a very well established investment firm who are currently in the process of acquiring multiple portfolio's and properties through the UK and US. They are seeking a Finance Manager to join their small team on a part-time basis dedicated in providing a bespoke service for one of their flagship portfolios.
You will have two direct reports, and be working on a portfolio of primarily commercial properties including office blocks and retails units such as restaurants and bars etc.
- Liaising with prestigious high net-worth tenants answering any queries regarding service charges.
- The preparation and loading of multi-schedule service charge budgets as well as budgets and year-end packs.
- Produce periodic financial reports and presenting to senior management.
- Undergoing monthly reporting including trial balance and cash reporting.
- Keeping financial records up to date on the system.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Previous management experience in a real estate finance position.
- Ability to communicate and present effectively to senior members of staff.
- Strong oral, written and analytical skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
If you or someone you know may be interested in this position please apply online with your CV in Word format.