- GBP325 - GBP350 per day
- UK, London
- Accounting, Corporate Accounting
- 10th August 2018
- Job Type
Our client, one of the biggest and most prestigious international property and infrastructure businesses in the world, is looking for a qualified Project Accountant to join their construction team working on several exciting projects across the portfolio.
The right candidate will work directly with Europe Finance Manager as well as liaising with commercial managers and non-finance colleagues.
- Project ledger & General ledger reconciliations
- Reconciling between systems
- Supporting multi-site business
- Explaining financial information to non-finance colleagues
- Willingness to learn end to end processes and ask questions
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent
- Systems: Oracle or SAP
- 3+ years post qualified experience
- Multi site accounting experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Cognos TM1 experience
- Construction sector experience is highly desired
We are keen to review profiles ASAP and interviews are due to be held next week. If you are immediately available, or on a 1 week notice, please do apply with an up to date copy of your CV.