- GBP25000.00 - GBP28000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 11th June 2019
- Job Type
Property Accountant - £25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience.
Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
This is an excellent opportunity for a proven Property Accountant join a growing Property Asset Management team in Alderley Edge. This role allows the successful applicant to have autonomy over their own portfolio of properties, and to oversee the entire property accounting process.
- Full service charge processes, including setting and loading budgets, creating service charge packs and undergoing year ends
- Dealing with all service charge and rental queries in a quick and efficient manner
- Ensuring the timely update and continual maintenance of tenants records via the property management database
- Ensuring that charges such as rent, service charge & insurance are raised as per lease documentation
- Updating and calculating lease extensions, assignments and rent reviews
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Prior experience using a property management system such as Yardi, Qube, Tramps, essential
- Ability to multitask, work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
To apply for the above role, please submit the most up to date version of your CV to this advert.