- GBP35000 - GBP42000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 4th July 2019
- Job Type
My client are a highly prestigious FTSE 100 landlord based in London, seeking a Property Accountant to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity which offers full autonomy of a portfolio of commercial properties, including the full 360 accounting process across rent and service charge, as well as the opportunity to visit properties on site and liaising with various team members of all seniority.
- Responsible for the full service charge process including setting, loading and forecasting budgets
- First point of contact for all operational financial queries related to the portfolio.
- Liaising with internal and external members of the team, including surveyors and property managers as well as senior staff members and internal teams.
- Preparing the monthly reporting for all properties, as well as the quarterly and year-end reporting.
- Assisting in the P&L and variance reporting as required
- Reconciliation of year end service charge accounts and creating service charge packs to then be sent out.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A good working understanding of Excel
- An understanding of the property sector and and/ or property management systems desirable
- A desire to start or continue studying advantageous
If you are keen on this opportunity, please respond as quickly as possible with an up to date copy of your CV, as this role wont be around for long!