- GBP30000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 20th March 2020
- Job Type
30k - 35k
Cobalt are excited to represent our distinguished client who is a specialised Chartered Surveyor and Property Management company, who are currently seeking a new Client Accountant. They are based in Central London and are well known for their ability to advise their clients on all elements of the Commercial and Residential property markets using their extensive knowledge, they have built up over the years.
This company has a growing commercial management portfolio and is therefore in need of a new Client Accountant, who will nurture their already extensive knowledge within property accounts. With the diverse functions of the role it is safe to say that the opportunity will constantly challenge you should you wish to further your career.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts so that they can be distributed to clients
- Processing of invoices against the budget alongside the surveyors as well as analysing the repair and maintenance costs
- Reconciliation of the monthly bank accounts and the service charge accounts
- Completing the necessary end of year audits in line with RICS as well as assisting the surveyors with balancing the charges, relaying that to the tenants alongside their regular statements and communicating this clients
- Establishing the rent arrears and late payments and raise their demands in a timely manner.
- You will have previous experience within the Property Management working in a similar function
- To have a good telephone manner and to be able to communicate well with Surveyors, Clients and Tenants.
- To be able to confidently give advice and answer any accountancy questions asked of you by either Clients or Tenants.
- To be proficient in using Propman to reflect the correct information regarding each property, with the assistance from the Surveyors.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage a busy work load
If you are intrigued by this highly ambitious role, and would like an opportunity that will help you develop you knowledge and experience in the Commercial and Residential property market, or if you know someone who would be interested, please submit an updated version of your CV for consideration.