- GBP30000.00 - GBP38000.00 per annum + pension, benefits etc
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 30th July 2018
- Job Type
£30k - £38k
The opportunity available is working for a forward thinking and dynamic landlord who are developing one of the most exciting mixed-use developments in West London. You would sit on-site and witness the award-winning landscaping unfold and also have access to gyms, restaurants, convenience stores and an ever-changing array of pop-up traders and street-food vendors.
- Quarterly rental, service charge and utility billings for the estate and associated reconciliations to budgets and sign off processes.
- Maintaining the accounts receivable ledger and ensuring that all payments collected are properly allocated in a timely manner.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Credit control.
- Weekly transfers of rental income payments to client.
- Assisting the Finance Manager in the preparation of the quarterly bank report for this asset.
- Production of monthly finance information for management meetings and presentation to Blackstone.
- Cash and Trial Balance report reconciliations.
- Completing year end reconciliations and assisting with audit.
- Assist with the property management system change for the first 2-3 months.
- Have used a property management software such as: Qube/Yardi (Voyager or APB)/Horizon.
- Have experience of working from a managing agent perspective.
- Have excel skills/ experience to intermediate level.
- Strong reconciliation skills/ experience - bank recs/ income to date etc.
- A good understanding of double entry.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please do apply online with a copy of your up to date CV.