- GBP33000.00 - GBP38000.00 per annum
- UK, Buckinghamshire
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 8th November 2019
- Job Type
A Real Estate Organisation, recognised for their global influence, are currently seeking a Property Client Accountant.
This opportunity is based on-site and will suit an individual with technical aptitude who enjoys full autonomy and responsibility.
- Service charge variance analysis and annual service charge reconciliation through audit to certification
- Processing service charge invoices and creating payment files
- Presenting and preparing monthly finance report at management meetings
- Preparing bank reconciliations and billing of rent, rates & service charges
- Dealing effectively with tenant enquiries when they arise
- Production of service charge cash and financial reconciliations up to Trial Balance
- You will have previous experience working within a Property Accountant function
- Previous experience working with the property management system Yardi would be advantageous
- Excellent service charge experience and knowledge is required for this role
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to details
- The ability to work autonomously
Please apply with an up to date version of your CV as soon as possible.