- GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 14th May 2019
- Job Type
£30k-£35k (+ study support)
Are you looking to take ownership of a commercial portfolio of properties, overseeing the entire client accounting process?
I am working with a prestigious landlord based in east London, overseeing a large portfolio of primarily commercial properties. This client side opportunity is based in a small and established team, and will provide exposure to the entire property accountant process.
- Working closely with senior members of the team, who will provide training and guidance as required.
- Autonomy over a portfolio of commercial properties, liaising directly with tenants and dealing with queries
- Undergoing the full service charge process, including loading and setting budgets, as well as creating service charge packs.
- Personally responsible for undergoing year ends and working across multiple schedules.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting, as well as bespoke reporting as required.
- Presenting to the wider team on a month and quarterly basis, including property managers and surveyors.
- Ensuring all charges, such as rent and service charge, are issued promptly and correctly.
- Liaising directly with tenants to ensure all queries are resolved and explained in a transparent
- Maintaining strong and functioning relationships with internal and external members of the team.
- Prior knowledge of the commercial property sector including exposure to service charges essential.
- Advanced excel skills essential.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to problem solve and using initiative.
- Desire to study preferable but not essential.
If this sounds like your next step in the property sector, apply now with an up to date copy of your CV.