Property Accounts Assistant
- Negotiable + Benefits
- UK, Surrey
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 24th July 2018
- Job Type
£20k - £25k
My client are a very well respected multi-disciplinary property consultancy based in Surrey. They are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their established service charge team, based in their new offices in Surrey.
You will be working directly under a Service Charge Accountant assisting with the accounts on a portfolio consisting of both commercial and residential properties, which are all located in the South Eastern region.
- Assist with service charge budgets onto the property management system.
- Preparation of basic journals for bank charges.
- Bank cheques and handle the bank account postings.
- Assisting with reconciliation for internal balances.
- Bank reconciliations across all accounts on a fortnightly basis.
- Previous experience in a property accounting role
- Experience using a property management systems such as Tramps, Horizon, Qube, Yardi, MUS is desirable
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to work to strict deadlines
- A strong work ethic
Please apply online if you are interested in this opportunity with you CV in Word format