Property Accounts Assistant
- GBP28000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 26th June 2019
- Job Type
£26k-£32k + Benefits
My client is a profound property company located in the heart of Central London with an extensive portfolio of high-profile clients. This role is hugely client facing and would suit someone who has strong experience withing both an Accounts Payable and an Accounts Receivable position.
You will be working on site as part of a small established accounting team, surrounded by your portfolio of properties. This role will give you the responsibility of working directly on a high profile account, preparing complex reports to present to them on a regular basis.
- Shadowing the Client Accountant, gaining extensive commercial exposure
- Chasing debt from client's, dealing and resolving any queries over the telephone
- Used to working in a fast paced environment, processing in-excess 100 invoices per week
- Undergoing BACS / CHAPS payments, along with a weekly payment run
- Maintaining daily activities including posting and reconciling bank transactions
- Liaising with internal and external suppliers at all levels of seniority handling any queries.
- You ideally will have experience of a property management system such as Qube, Yardi, Tramps, Horizon etc.
- Strong experience working withing an Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable position
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident approach dealing with external clients and answering queries
- Pro-active and think on your feet approach in a fast paced environment
If you or someone you know are interested, please apply with a copy your CV as soon as possible as this process is looking to move extremely quickly.