Property Accounts Assistant
- GBP22000 - GBP27000 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 3rd July 2019
- Job Type
£22,000 - £27,000
South West London
My client are a specialist Real Estate Agency based in London's West End who are seeking a personable and communicative Accounts Assistant to join their growing accounts team. This role allows full autonomy and the scope to work across both client accounts, business accounts as well as exposure to block accounts.
This is a client focused position, therefore communication skills are paramount in building strong relationships with longevity and sustainability. They are a collaborative environment who are looking for an individual who can work autonomously as well as collaboratively across the wider team.
- You will be working alongside Senior Members of staff providing support across the accounting teams
- Sending out rent reminders on a quarterly and 6 monthly basis when they appear on rent run
- Processing of renewals, addendums and new files
- Daily reconciliations of client bank accounts
- Dealing with queries from landlords, tenants and third parties on both email and the telephone
- Working alongside property managers to manage to process third party payments and sending out remittance advices
- Chasing arrears from both tenants and landlords
- General administrative support inclusive of database management, logging invoices and returning deposit payments
- Existing knowledge of property management systems such as Reapit & Blockman would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills and confident telephone manner
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively within a busy environment
If you (or someone you know) are interested in this role, please apply online with an up to date copy of your CV as soon as possible to secure an interview.