Property Accounts Assistant
- GBP25000.00 - GBP32000.00 per annum + study support
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 16th November 2018
- Job Type
£25k-£32k + Study Support
My client is an established landlord with a range of primarily commercial properties based in Central London.
The role is progressive and will arm the successful candidate with 360 degree exposure to the accounting experience, with on with on the job training, expanding on pre-existing knowledge base.
- Reconcilitations and posting bank transactions across a number of accounts daily.
- Responsible for the preparation of reports for clients on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Assisting in the preparation of and exposure to Year End Audits.
- Liaising with internal and external members of the team such as surveyors, tenants and business partners.
- Assisting with credit control duties.
- Shadowing senior members of the accounting team and assisting with duties as required.
- Existing experience using the property management system Qube essential.
- Confident liaising with internal and external members of the team of all seniority.
- Keen to pursue studies to further their career in the property sector.
If you or someone you know are interested, please apply with a copy your CV as soon as possible.