Property Accounts Assistant
- GBP30000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 12th August 2019
- Job Type
Accounts Assistant (12 month FTC)
Are you looking to expand your knowledge within the property sector and work client side on a portfolio of commercial properties based in the UK and overseas?
My client are an investment company and landlord based in London, who own a prestigious portfolio of properties. They are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis, and the role is primarily focused around the service charge and fund reporting for their portfolio.
- Processing annual service charge budgets, and ensuring the are loaded onto the property management system
- Undergoing weekly bank reconciliations across all accounts for the portfolio of properties
- Preparing accruals and prepayments, as well as posting journals
- Raising demands for rent and service charges, on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Preparing reports on a monthly and quarterly basis across rents and service charges
- Reporting up to trial balance and extended trial balance
- Undergoing VAT reporting and returns
- Prior knowledge of the property sector essential, including undergoing service charge reporting
- Prior knowledge of a property management system such as Tramps, Yardi, Qube desirable
- A positive and proactive attitude to work and new challenges
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
If this sounds lie your next move, please apply with an up to date version of your CV as soon as possible to secure an interview.