Property Assistant Accountant - Service Charge
- GBP22000.00 - GBP26000.00 per annum + Bonus, Study Support
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 26th June 2019
- Job Type
Assistant Client Accountant
£22k - £26k + Bonus
My client are a highly prestigious FTSE 250 Commercial Property Manager based in the heart of London who are seeking an Assistant Accountant with service charge experience/knowledge to join their highly successful property management team.
This Accounts Assistant role will work closely with the Senior Client Accountant, providing support of the management of a large commercial building with multiple tenants, this role gives a huge amount of exposure to the entire client accounting process.
- You will have the opportunity to shadow senior members of staff, such as team leaders, surveyors and clients.
- Providing support for reporting, inclusive of year end reporting and bespoke accounts at the clients request
- Full support with the service charge accounting process for multiple clients
- Monitoring the database and dealing with invoicing queries, rectifying discrepancies as necessary
- Personally undergoing bank reconciliation on a regular basis for the entire portfolio
- Liaising with internal teams within the company to ensure the smooth running of accounts
- Posting journals on to the property management system to be sent on to the client after verification
- Previous experience / exposure working within a Property Management environment would be advantageous
- Service charge experience / knowledge
- You will ideally be immediately available or on a short notice
- Confident and diligent approach to a busy workload with multiple responsibilities
- Proficient user of MS Office Suite and internal databases
This role is looking to move incredibly quickly so if you are looking for a new opportunity to start as soon as possible, please submit your CV as soon as possible