Property Cashier - Permanent Opportunity
- GBP21000 - GBP24000 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Cashier/Treasury
- 17th June 2019
- Job Type
London, West End
If you are a graduate and are on the hunt for a new role in a fast paced environment, this role will allow you to use your initiative as well as providing on the job training to kick start your career.
My client are a well-respected Real Estate Consultancy who are consistently recognised for being one of the best places to work and manage an extensive and diverse portfolio of commercial properties.
They are currently looking for a Junior Property Cashier to join their well established team in the heart of London's West End.
You will receive on the job training for this opportunity, so if you are keen to commence a career within property finance then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Maintaining tenant deposit accounts, including the opening and closing of accounts
- Management of bank reconciliations, completed on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Completing all transitions within a strict time frame
- Maintaining tenant records across both the organisations database and excel
- Production of letters to tenant's in accordance with company procedures
- Liaising with tenants, credit controllers and property managers when required
- General administrative support across the wider team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A Proactive and think on your feet attitude
- The ability to manage a heavy work load whilst working collaboratively across the team
- Willingness to learn and expand on existing skill set
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
If you or someone you know are interested in this role, please apply as soon as possible with an up to date copy of your CV as this opportunity is looking to move quickly!
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.