Property Client Accountant
- GBP32000 - GBP38000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 4th March 2019
- Job Type
Are you looking for a new opportunity, which will allow you to build on and expand your current knowledge of the property sector; a fast paced and encouraging atmosphere where you can gain exposure to the full client accounting experience?
My client are a leading property company based in London, with a large and expanding portfolio of properties around the UK. They are seeking a Client Accountant to have sole management over a portfolio of commercial and residential properties.
- Responsible for the timely update and continual maintenance of tenants records via the property management database
- Preparing reports to be presented directly to clients on a weekly and monthly basis, including reporting up to trial balance
- Overseeing the entire service charge process, including preparation of service charge packs, drafting the year-end service charge accounts and forecasting the upcoming budgets
- Ensuring the longevity of relationships with both internal and external team members, including suppliers, tenants and clients
- The first port of call for any queries, both from clients and tenants, answering in a quick, efficient and friendly manner
- Existing knowledge of property management systems such as Qube, Horizon, Yardi, Tramps, MRI is essential
- Strong Excel knowledge, including producing Pivot Table and V-lookups
- Ability to work confidently independently, as well as within a small and supportive team
If you (or someone you know) are interested in this role, please apply online with an up to date copy of your CV as soon as possible as this role will be moving fast!