Property Client Accountant
- GBP35000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum + Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 26th January 2018
- Job Type
Client Accountant - Property
£35k - £40k
My client are an established Property Consultancy with an international presence who have offices throughout the UK and Europe. They are currently working with numerous high-profile clients who hold some of the largest property portfolios in the country.
They are looking to expand their Property Management Finance team due to an intake of new clients. You will be working alongside the Portfolio & Asset Management team.
- Dealing with client accounting including timely transfer of client's funds
- Preparing period end client reporting packs
- VAT reporting, bank reconciliation, and rent deposit administration.
- Ensuring that charges such as rent, service charge & insurance are raised as per lease
- Raising and issuing demands in accordance to RICS guidelines
- Preparation of year end service charge accounts
- Previous experience working in a Client Accounting/Service Charge Accounting position
- Experience of using computer-based property management accounting systems such as Yardi, Tramps, Qube, Horizon etc.
- Part qualified ACCA /CIMA or AAT qualification would be beneficial
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal ability coupled with rapport building, effective listening, questioning and summarising skills
- Ability to demonstrate excellent client care
- Planning and prioritising skills
- Strong drive for results in order to maintain momentum and complete tasks
If you or someone you know may be interested in this position, please apply online with your CV in word format.