Property Client Accountant
- Negotiable + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 12th March 2019
- Job Type
Are you looking to undergo to full property accounting process and gain access to management accounts?
My client are looking for someone who is ready to take their next step in the property sector. They are a well established managing agent based in central London, working across an extensive portfolio of commercial properties, across the UK and globally. They are made up of a small team and are looking for a determined and personable individual with a 'can do' attitude to work.
- Overseeing the entire service charge process, including preparation of service charge packs, drafting the year-end service charge accounts and forecasting the upcoming budgets.
- The first port of call for any queries, both from clients and tenants, answering in a quick, efficient and friendly manner.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating tenant records and dealing with all queries quickly and efficiently.
- Preparing reports to be presented directly to clients on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Ensuring the longevity of relationships with both internal and external team members, including suppliers, tenants and clients.
- Existing knowledge of property management systems Qube essential.
- Ability to work independently in a small team, as well as crossing over with other members and responsibilities.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Abilitly tro work under pressure and to deadlines.
If you (or someone you know) are interested in this role, please apply online with an up to date copy of your CV as soon as possible to secure an interview.