Property Client Accountant
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 12th March 2019
- Job Type
Are you looking for a role which will offer you full exposure to all aspects of the property accounting, in a client facing role?
My client are a property management company based in London's West End, with an extensive portfolio of commercial and residential properties based around the UK and internationally. They are seeking a Client Accountant to join their established team, to have ownership of a portfolio of primarily commercial.
- Preparing reports to be presented directly to clients on a weekly and monthly basis, including reporting up to trial balance
- Undergoing the entire service charge process, including preparation of service charge packs, drafting the year-end service charge accounts and forecasting the upcoming budgets
- Ensuring all tenants records are up to date on the property management system
- Raising service charge and rental invoices in a quick and efficient manner
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external team members, including suppliers, tenants and clients
- The first port of call for all client and tenant queries
- Existing knowledge of property management systems such as Qube, Horizon, Yardi, Tramps, MRI, etc. essential
- Ability to work confidently independently and as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you (or someone you know) are interested in this role, please apply online with an up to date copy of your CV as soon as possible.