Property Client Accountant
- Negotiable + Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 21st September 2018
- Job Type
My client is a leading global property consultancy who currently manage an expansive portfolio ranging across commercial, residential and rural properties.
They are looking for an experienced Client Accountant who will be responsible for a newly acquired client portfolio, consisting of prestigious properties based primarily in Central London. You will be the main point of contact, liaising and presenting directly to them on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Experience of client reporting
- Producing client statements in line with set targets
- Distributing rental income and control of cash balance
- Preparing and distributing service charge packs and reconciling service charge accounts
- Undergoing various analysis of cash flows and budgets
- Liaising with clients, tenants and partners and auditors
- Experience using property management systems such as Yardi, Tramps, Horizon, Qube, is essential.
- Part qualified in ACCA or CIMA is desirable
- Excellent oral, written and organisational skills.
- Working under pressure and with the ability to deadlines.
- Strong Excel skills.
If you or someone you know may be interested in this role please apply online.