Property Client Accountant
- GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum + Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 18th June 2019
- Job Type
My client are an established and successful chartered surveying practice based in Central London. As a result of recent growth due to new acquisitions they are on the search for an experience Client Accountant to join their team.
This would be joining a small team to work on a diverse portfolio of both commercial and residential properties. You would have the opportunity to undergo the preparation of full service charge accounts, as well as presenting to clients on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Overseeing the entire service charge process, including preparation of service charge packs, drafting the year-end service charge accounts and forecasting the upcoming budgets
- Reporting to clients and presenting financial information on a quarterly and annual basis
- Assisting property managers with arrears chasing and liaising with clients for further action
- Undergoing VAT, trial balance and service charge reporting
- Providing assistance with general accounting duties such as receipt posting, bank reconciliations and client pay overs
- Ensuring the longevity of relationships with both internal and external team members
- Existing knowledge of property management systems such as Yardi, Qube, Tramps or similar is essential
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid and strong numerical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
If you (or someone you know) are interested in this role, please apply online with an up to date copy of your CV as soon as possible to secure an interview.
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.