Property Credit Controller - 3 month Contract
- GBP25000.00 - GBP32000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Credit Control
- 10th July 2019
- Job Type
Credit Controller - 3 month FTC - Possible extension
£25,000 - £32,000k
My client is a well-respected Real Estate Consultancy who are consistently recognised for being one of the best places to work and are known for their management of an extensive and diverse portfolio of commercial properties.
They are currently looking for a Credit Controller to provide effective credit control, managing the efficient and timely collection of tenant charges for allocated clients in an efficient and professional manner as part of their Central Accounts Team.
- Collection of outstanding sums due from clients
- Reviewing of arrears and work alongside the team leader & surveyors to enforce litigation action for any tenant delinquency
- Strict monitoring of all tenant payment plans to ensure tenants are committing to their terms
- You will build strong tenant relationships and resolve and tenant queries which may arise
- You will have full exposure to Senior members of the organisation, liaising with Property Surveyors, Client Accountants and Property Managers as appropriate
- Compiling internal and client specific aged debt and collection reports, using the system and excel as required
- Support the Cashiering team on unallocated cash items and tenant coding
- You will have a good understanding of basic accounting / have worked within a similar function
- Previous experience working within the Property industry would be advantageous for this opportunity
- Excellent user of MS Office Suite and an intermediate / above user of Microsoft Excel
- You will possess strong interpersonal skills and an ability to tailor your approach to deal appropriately with all levels of contact
- You will be an assertive, enthusiastic and a self-confident person
If you are keen on this opportunity, please respond as quickly as possible with an up to date copy of your CV, as this role is looking to start ASAP!