Property Credit Controller - Part Time
- GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Credit Control
- 1st July 2019
- Job Type
Part time Credit Controller - 3 days per week
£25,000 - £30,000 pro-rata
My client is a profound property company located in the heart of Central London with an extensive portfolio of high-profile clients. They are currently seeking an experienced Credit Controller for 3 days per week with intermediate Microsoft Excel skills.
You will be working as part of a successful accounting team, where you will be working closely with the Finance Manager to successfully reduce aged debt through pro-active collection techniques.
- You will have exposure of working closely with Senior Management within the organisation to review client portfolios
- High level of responsibility of recommending appropriate bailiff / legal action in order to manage case conclusion
- Maintain accurate records and be responsible for creation of require debt reports using Microsoft Excel
- Creation and management of payment plans
- Assist cashiering team with allocation of monies and maintenance of accounts
- Working collaboratively across all departments to ensure an excellent service is maintained
- Proficient intermediate user of Microsoft Excel with the ability to perform VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables
- Experience of working in a highly transactional environment
- Previous experience working within a Credit Control function
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to form strong relationships quickly at all levels of seniority
- Exceptional attention to detail
- You will enjoy working autonomously as part of a wider team
If you or someone you know are interested, please apply with a copy your CV as soon as possible as this process is looking to move extremely quickly.