Property Credit Controller
- GBP10 - GBP18 per hour
- UK, London
- Accounting, Credit Control
- 5th November 2018
- Job Type
Credit Controller (Interim)
£10 - £18 per hour
My client is a multidisciplinary managing agent who have recently moved to new offices in Central London. They manage a portfolio of primarily residential properties with some commercial units across the UK. They are looking for a talented Credit Controller to join a team of four on a short term basis.
This role is reporting directly to the Operations Manager, primarily focused on working through aged debt, along with processing ongoing debt.
- Working through a catalogue of aged debt in a timely manner including rents, rates and service charges.
- Liaising with tenants via phone and email on a daily basis.
- Setting up payment plans to minimise debt where neccessary.
- Overseeing and maintaining tenant information on the database.
- Setting up new suppliers on to the system.
- Liaising with Property Surveyors, Client Accountants and Property Managers as appropriate.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Property management system experience, such as Tramps, Qube, Yardi, etc. preferable.
If you or someone you know may be interested in this role please apply online to secure an interview as soon as possible.