Property Credit Controller
- GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Credit Control
- 15th October 2018
- Job Type
The opportunity available is working for a large international property consultancy who are growing their transactional property accounts division. They are looking for a credit controller to come into an established team to take on your own portfolio of clients and manage the relationship.
It is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to grow with a business that offers progression and training.
- Timely collection of rent, service charge and other debts from tenants, in accordance with the terms of their lease.
- Regular contact with tenants, via telephone and email, and chasing payment of outstanding debts until settlement is received.
- Liaising with surveying and client accounting colleagues, and other appropriate sources, to ensure that any queries or disputes are resolved in a timely manner.
- Updating tenant information on the database including contact details, arrears notes and payment information.
- Producing and distributing accurate and timely arrears reports in accordance with client and internal requirements.
- Assisting the cashiering team in the correct allocation of monies received, and in other duties at busy times.
- Performing all duties professionally and in line with documented procedures to ensure all internal and external targets are successfully achieved.
- Any other task that may reasonably be required.
- Experience using property management systems such as Qube, Horizon, Yardi, etc.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work with all levels of seniority.
- Good Excel skills.
If you or someone you know may be interested in this role please apply online.